Check out who is being featured on Monday Mugshot! Can you guess who it is? The first student to identify the correct person in these high school pictures to Mrs. Wilkins will receive a treat from the front office. (One guess per student per day, so think carefully about it.) Check back often to see more mugshots and your chance to win!
Check out who is being featured on Monday Mugshots. This week, we are featuring Tori Clarke, one of our wonderful teachers who teaches Business and Sewing!
- What was your favorite subject in high school? Shorthand
- What was your least favorite subject? Math
- What makes you excited about being at Legacy? My favorite things about Legacy are the students, their children, and the other employees I get to work with.
Nebo celebrates all our school psychologists, and all they do for Nebo students.
During the week of November 9-13, 2020, schools throughout the United States will celebrate National School Psychology Week to highlight the important work school psychologists and other educators do to help all students thrive.
At Legacy School we are committed to help each of our students reach their goals and graduate. To that end, we are implementing a new schedule to motivate students to maintain good grades and recover credit when necessary. Students who attend school Monday through Thursday have several Friday options:
Check out who is being featured on Monday Mugshot! This week, we are featuring Kristi Murdock, one of our amazing teachers who teaches English!
- What was your favorite subject in high school? English
- What was your least favorite subject? Math and Science
- What makes you excited about being at Legacy? Everything!!!! Sharing my love of novels and writing skills with amazing students and spending my days with the fun staff here at Legacy.
Intermountain Healthcare’s mobile testing unit will be in Payson at the Wasatch Behavioral Health site. Utah County Health is not targeting specific zip codes or populations, all are welcome. Utah County Health does not require any documentation. See attached flyer.
Wasatch Behavioral Health (Payson)
Friday, October 30th - 12 p.m. Noon to 6 p.m.
285 North 1250 East, Payson, UT
We began our Halloween activities with photos of our students and their children to capture the adorable kiddos in their Halloween costumes. Next, we enjoyed song and story time. We may forget the benefits of nursery rhymes and finger plays. They help children with fine motor skills, and with emerging literacy skills such as phonemic awareness and rhyming. It is never too early to read and sing with a child. Following story time was the much awaited Trick-or-Treating through the hall to each classroom. The children were encouraged to thank each person who gave them a treat. Mrs.